I want to start this by saying thank you so much to BillboardVagabond for nominating me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award!
Here is the link to their blog. They post a lot of thought provoking posts and other great material! https://wp.me/payydX-lO
Here are the rules!
1.) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. 2.) Answer their questions. 3.) Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions. 4.)Notify the nominees by visiting their blog and commenting. 5.) List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo. 6.) Provide the link to the award creator https://idealinspiration.blog/
Questions From Billboard Vagabond:
- Are you a mountain person or a beach person?
- I am without a doubt more of a mountain person. I have been hiking at this place called World’s End State Park since I was a child and it’s beautiful. I have really incredible memories being in that place. Whenever I think of mountains, I think of the memories with my family and fiance made there.
- Which celebrity would you like to be marooned on an island with and why?
- I would pick Billie eilish because she’s an incredible songwriter and she’s very creative and also deep with what she writes and thoughtful. I feel as a writer, she and I might have some awesome and interesting conversations about writing and creating in general. She’s also very caring about her fans and does her best to give them a good time at her shows and while meeting them. I strongly feel that people who go out of their way to make others happy are people worth spending time with.
- When did you start blogging and how many posts do you have up until now?
- I starting blogging when I was around 20. I’m currently 29 years old now so I’ve been blogging a long time :-). I did take a break for a few years though so I recently just started back last October or the October before it. I’m up to 373 posts currently and counting. I try to write every single day but try to consistently post Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays. 🙂
- Do you want followers or a following?
- For me, I feel it’s more personal to have a following and connect with the people that follow you. Obviously if you have a lot of followers you can’t connect with everyone but I try to connect with anyone who comments or reaches out. I started my blog to connect with people and to create meaningful friendships as a writer with other writers. It’s a great journey and I’m meeting amazing writers and friends.
- Describe your ideal holiday destination in words or post a holiday photo you were in recently.
- Few years ago, I went to Curacao and the Caribbean on a cruise with my fiance and his family. On this trip I have seen wild things that I have never seen on this trip. It was very peaceful and exotic. As mentioned earlier, I am typically the hiking type so I didn’t expect to love this trip as much as I did.
My questions to the nominees!
- What inspired you to start blogging personally?
- Who are you closest to and why?
- Who inspires you? An artist? A friend?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert, an extrovert, or both? Why?
- Woodsy the Performance Poet
- Scrunch Foldington
- House of Heart
- Julie woss
- James Edgar Skye
- Jaya Avendel